Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Colin

I use the MCE standby tool to set up my standby, running in installed mode.

USB settings are, Enable USB Resume and disable selective usb suspend are both ticked and this seems to work fine.

If you use MCE does it work ok.

Have you played with Vista's Power settings and maybe changed something, mines set at default balanced.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Hi,

I cant seem to get my hauppauge nova-td usb stick setup in dual tuner mode. I have done it successfully in the "diversity" mode (single tuner). But then mediaportal only thinks it is one tuner and not dual tuner. I can find all channels etc for this one tuner mode in media portal. I use a roof mounted aerial. HOWEVER, if i use the diversity tool to change the stick to dual tuner mode, mediaportal will allow me to add second tuner now, but when scanning it finds no channels on any tuners. Any ideas?

Please help as I bought this card hoping to get it working as a dual tuner in mediaportal.

I have MP 0.2.3 RC1 and with SVN from 28th August 2007. I have also tried a specific card definitions file but it still wont find any channels when scanning. Only finds when in single tuner diverity mode.

Many thanks,
    Colin

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Apologies. Despite me having a roof aerial connected to one tuner and the supplied small indoor aerial connected to the other, it wouldn't work. However, I went and bought a signal booster/splitter so that I could use one roof aerial for both tuner connections and now it picks up channels on both tuners! Strange it didn't pick up on the first tuner which was always connected the roof aerial.

Need to check if watching one channel and recording another works.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom