DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

matejdro

Portal Pro
May 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I have two internet cards, one for internet and one for IPTV

Regular channels (without network card data) work most of the time, but occasionally they stops working. I suspect network card is the problem because VLC also has issues which are then resolved when I disable internet card and leave only IPTV card enabled. I can't test that with MP though (it won't connect to DB because it won't have proper IP). So I tried using "specifying network card" method described in first post:

I changed URL of the channel from
Code:
udp://@232.2.1.3:5002
into
Code:
C:|interface=Siol|url=udp://@232.2.1.3:5002

Now problem is that those channels do not work at all. It simply errors out with "Can't start graph".

I included logs where I first start regular channel (without network card) and it works fine. Then I change URL to network card format and it stops working. I also included image of my network cards, maybe I'm using wrong type of name.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
    You're doing everything correct and name of interface is correct, but MP 1.6.0 has one issue, that specified URL is not working (I mentioned this problem in this my post). Only solution for you (if you want to use this special URL), is to revert to MP 1.5.0 or update to MP 1.7.0.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom