DVB-S2 changing audio channel to english (1 Viewer)

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I am thinking of putting up a second satellite dish and pointing to Astra 19.2. Looking through their FTA channels on king of sat, seems like there are multiple audio streams in different languages? Using this with MP, would it just be a case of scanning all the channels, and selecting the languages to be 'English' within MP TV server to get english audio?

Thanks

Neild7744

Portal Pro
July 25, 2013
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Are you sure about this? I've put up my dish, scanned astra 19.2 and selected my preferred language to English. I also added subtitles from the MP configuration but channels shown with a listed English audio steam on king of sat are still playing in German? I am yet to see any subtitles?

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Are you sure about this? I've put up my dish, scanned astra 19.2 and selected my preferred language to English. I also added subtitles from the MP configuration but channels shown with a listed English audio steam on king of sat are still playing in German? I am yet to see any subtitles?
    Sorry, I simply can't adequately respond to questions like this without log files. I know how MP should work... but there are potentially factors I haven't anticipated. For example: the German tracks may be AC3/DD while the English is only MPEG 2 or AAC. If you had prefer audiotype over language ticked then that would explain things.

http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom