[solved] DVBIP with Telekom Entertain - Channel scan ignore entries beginning with Sat.1 (2 Viewers)

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I now use Mediaportal to watch Telekom Entertain TV at my pc. Everything seemed to be fine, TVServer is pretty nice configured to find all known open channels trought a channel-scan. But it didn't. The channel-list (Germany.T-Home.m3u) lists 80 entries for open channels, but scan is finished after 70 channels, the last 20 are missing althought the rtp-stream is still ad the adress. The issue is, that the m3u-parser seems not to like a .(dot) in the channel names like at "Sat.1", so it stops parsing at the first entry with a dot. If you correct the names (remove the .), all channels are found and working fine :) That problem comes up with MP1 and also MP2 with native TV plugin. I attached the corrected channel list.

Have fun:)

Attachments

• Germany.T-Home.m3u.zip
      899 bytes
    Last edited:

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for reporting. (y)
    What version of MP/TV Server are you using?
    I'm not able to reproduce the problem with TV Server 1.7.1 and an older version of the playlist (containing "zdf.kultur HD")...

[edit: In fact, even your new playlist contains "zdf.kultur HD" (contains the dot), and that entry is before "Sat.1". If the parser was tripping on the dot then I would have expected it to trip at the first entry with a dot. :confused: ]

rico123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 1, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried it with TVServer shipped with MP1.10 and with the native TVServer of MP2 10th aniversary edition. But you're right, zdf.kultur is processed without failure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom