DVD Authoring. Recommendations? (1 Viewer)

NorthernJohn

Portal Pro
January 31, 2006
Hopefully on my bike.
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
What do you guys use for DVD authoring? ie, taking your recorded TV shows and putting them onto DVD.

I'm currently using svcd2dvd + Nero for the actual burning. It's done me ok up to now for the small amount I do this but I would like something a bit more "robust".

Just curious to know what other people are using and what experience they are having with it.

Cheers
:D

guytpetj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 24, 2005
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I'm a happy user of ULead DVD Movie Factory 5.0. This software allows me to add some fancy menu's and effects to the DVD i author. Simple to operate, and version 5.0 is noticable faster than previous versions.

NorthernJohn

Portal Pro
    January 31, 2006
    Hopefully on my bike.
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I would like to be able to make menus etc so the Burner Plugin won't really do the job I want. Will still take a look though coz it could be just the thing for those quick n dirty jobs.

Will also take a look at Ulead.

Any more? ;)

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    The burner plugin is actually quite clever. It makes its own menu structure using the images of whatever skin you have chosen to use.

True, you still can't make your own menus, but I thought the auto function was clever enough to rate a mention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom