DVD Ripper (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Don't know if anyone is interested in a DVD ripper, but just been looking at GB-PVR's site for the first time in a while and noticed that someone has written a DVD ripper plugin. You can download the source here:

http://www.gbpvr.com/plugins.html

Not so interested myself, but thought if someone is intending to write one it might give you some design ideas :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've learned in just one place in the hope it might help someone either starting out or, having issues with DVB-T aerial reception. Whilst there are many variables I've not listed I think I've covered the more...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
I'm almost sure all has been written before in both the instructions and on this forum but, I thought I'd write about what I've...
Replies
Views
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
Replies
Views
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG Collector can also extract episode and season info from titles and descriptions for OpenTV (maybe MHEG5 too) and place them into the episode num tag. Perhaps you could contact Steve Bickell to see if you...
EPG Collector can grab the DVB EPG and save it as an XMLTV file, which both TVServer and many other TV backends can import. EPG...
Hi, I know this post is very long, so I have highlighted some parts of the text as a TL;DR version. I have been using MP 1 since...
Replies
Views
Well, the forum is quite a lot quieter than that MediaPortal forum, but I suppose a firewall is slightly less sexy than an HTPC :-)
Well, the forum is quite a lot quieter than that MediaPortal forum, but I suppose a firewall is slightly less sexy than an HTPC :-)
Hi all, I thought I would post on here to see if anyone in the community uses IPFire for their home router solution? Basically...
Replies
Views
Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys available. Can you point me at 'em please? Kev
Hi .....struggling here! Going back to #1.....Have registered at atlas.metabroadcast....but fail to find any of the 10 keys...
All, So I've just switched over from using XMLTV GUI and radio times to MC2XML and atlas epg source. The new version of MC2XML is...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom