DVRBox v0.2 is here (2 Viewers)

mlipman

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
I just released version 0.2 of dvrbox (dvrbox.sourceforge.net).

For those who don't know, dvrbox allows editing of dvr-ms files and batch conversion of dvr-ms files to xVid or x264.

Here are the changes:

New Features
- Scheduling
- Replaced video playback with DirectShowNet
- Added MPEG4 bitrate parameter
- Improved status reporting (Now shows time remaining if available)

Bug Fixing
- Convert to MPEG Status display now works
- When playing a video, the status automatically updates
- Now doesn't crash if you attempt to move beyond the end or start of a video

mlipman

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
Answers

I just tested it and when I open a file, it is somehow stretched strangely.

How do you mean? - at what point was it streched (editing the file or after conversion)

Also, where do I find the scheduling?
Scheduling is File -> Static Data

The green boxes are times when DVRBox is allowed to operate, the white boxes will stop it. Of course, it won't interrupt a running conversion (at the moment), so it can overrun the time constraints.

mlipman

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
Thanks

What happened is that Visual Studio decided to reorganize my form without telling me! :oops:

Not only is the image stretched, but the back buttons are missing. I just fixed it all up (hopefully) and a new version is available.

Regards

Mark

Jetboy

Portal Pro
April 15, 2005
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hey, this is a great program! Thanks!

Just thought I'd clear something up: This might seem obvious, but it wasn't to me. The program needs .NET to be installed in order to start. I just got a strange error message until I figured it out. Not an issue at all as long as you run it on your MP rig, but I run it on a different computer were I did'nt have .NET. Just so you know!

Thanks again.

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Hi, I cant seem to get the program to run, I get a CLR error and the program terminated. any ideas?

thanks
Paul

mlipman

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
Not Sure

>Hi, I cant seem to get the program to run, I get a CLR error and the program terminated. any ideas?

Is .NET installed (it needs .NET framework 1.1)?
What CLR Error do you get?

Regards

Mark

pmbsa

Portal Pro
September 27, 2004
Hi, I have .net 2.0 installed, I will have to get you the specific CLR error this evening

thanks
Paul

mlipman

Portal Member
January 11, 2005
You need .NET 1.1

You have to have .NET 1.1 installed as well as .NET 2.0, I will be moving DVRBox to .NET 2.0 soon (but it's not there yet).

Regards

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom