1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dynamic Refresh Rate & External Player

Discussion in 'Other HTPC Applications (no support)' started by Cook, January 21, 2011.

1. Cook

Cook Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi All-

I was hoping to get some help with a small issue I am having with my setup:

If I use the MP internal player and play a film-based video:
    When the movie starts, the refresh rate changer automatically adjusts my video output to 23 Hz (23.976 Hz).
    As soon as I stop the movie, the refresh rate changer immediately changes my video output back to default (60 Hz).

If I use an external player (MPC-HC) and play a film-based video:
    Before going to the external player, the refresh rate changer automatically adjusts my video output to 23 Hz (23.976 Hz).
    When the movie is over and I exit from MPC and go back to MePo, my video output stays at 23 Hz.

Is there a way for me to get MP to go back to the default refresh rate when I exit an external player?
    It would be nice if I wasn't stuck at 23 Hz until I played a non-film-based clip.
    Any ideas or input?

:D

Cook

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sebastiii
    • Team MediaPortal

Sebastiii Development Group

Ratings:
    +7,856 / 6
    Home Country:
    France France
    Show System Specs

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Like Us On Facebook

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!