eazyconnect (1 Viewer)

airedwin

September 10, 2005
is there a 3rd party software that does the same stuff as eazyconnect?
eazyconnect is made by ati for their tv tuners that allow the computer with the ati tuner to stream live tv to other computers connected on the network

anyone know of other software?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony remote for about 15years. Now I’m using the elite with hub and it’s amazing. hopefully they stick to their word and keep up support.
I didn’t know this, however as they hadn’t announced anything new for a while I should have guessed. Sad though. I’ve had a harmony...
As announced on the Logitech forums: Announcement: Harmony Remote Manufacturing, Service and Support Update Hello folks, We have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play Stream8 DE
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the MP server. That's working.
I have one more piece of information about the problem. Apparently it's the client. I just installed Kodi and connected it to the...
I try my thread in English My single seat has been running smoothly for a long time. Now I wanted to connect another client, but I...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your feedback!
Thanks for your feedback!
I'm not sure exactly when this started, I've been dealing with it for a while until I had time to troubleshoot it. I'm pretty sure...
Replies
Views
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS und tcpip.sys in stacktrace) but that seamed related to my network card: after installing the driver from the mainboard website, it runs stable. I'm still surprised that the power delivered by the PCIe...
I'm now using the Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A. I had 2 blue screens when recording + network load (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION with NSIS...
Hello I'm searching a PCIe DVB-S2 tv card. In 2018/2019, I already tried three cards: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCIe Dual 2x interne...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom