[Finished] Editable homescreen buttons (1 Viewer)

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
February 26, 2014
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
All I need to move over to MP2 is a skin like TITAN or ARES that will allow me to change the homescreen buttons.
I really dislike having to start my Games (Emulators2 plugin) from screen nr. 5 so I'd really appreciate it if somebody would add a nice customizable skin to MP2, or is there a way to do what I want by editing xml files without having to completely learn how to make a skin?

Thans guys!

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can customize the skins in MP2. If you use the new WMC skin you have an InGUI Menu Editor. In BlueVision skin and all themes you can customize it by xml editing. For everything is a manual in MP2 Wiki. I propose you read there first.

Nervesagent

Portal Pro
    February 26, 2014
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    You can customize the skins in MP2. If you use the new WMC skin you have an InGUI Menu Editor. In BlueVision skin and all themes you can customize it by xml editing. For everything is a manual in MP2 Wiki. I propose you read there first.
    The WMC skin is out already? I was kinda waiting for that ;-)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The WMC skin is out already? I was kinda waiting for that ;-)
    Yes, MP2.1 was released last night. The WMC skin is included ;)
    It offers very close functionality compared to the real WMC skin, but offers additionally a lot of features as menu editor, background FanArts etc. Id be glad for every feedback, as the skin is not 100% finished in this pre-release. Further features will be added later.

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Nervesagent you should try MP2 with Emulators for MP2, which is 10x better than the MP1 version. The WMC Menu Editor seems very comfortable and easy to handle. I just adjusted everything to my needs in only 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom