Elgato Eye TV Sat (USB) - no Signal, no Channels (1 Viewer)

b1ll

Portal Member
September 4, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
Hi,

I'm continuously failing to get my TV Card working in MP. (In Windows 7 Mediacenter and DVBViewer it works just perfect)
In MP TV Server configuration I go to my Tv Tuner (which is identified correctly) > update satellite list >scan:
It starts to scan, but there's no signal level or quality at all.

I have installed the latest stable release of MP now (before that, I tried 1.1.2) and tried all available drivers of my TV Card (from the oldest one I could find 1.00.06.401 to the latest one 1.12.00.65), however without any success. I have even tried the Terratec S7 drivers, because someone in this forum mentioned that both cards are identical.

In addition I have tried several other machines (Dell Notebook, Lenovo Notebook, a self-configured PC) as well, with the same result. I never get any signal level or quality shown and no channels are found.

Is there still a chance I get the card working in MP or should I just go for a different one? Not using MP is a no go! :)

Looking forward for an answer :)

kr B1ll

b1ll

Portal Member
September 4, 2008
Home Country
Austria Austria
So as noone seems to be able to help me with my current config, I will give it a try with a new TV Card.

Are there any reccommendatons on an USB-TV Card with CI Interface? It has to be an external one because I use a Mac Mini.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi and welcome b1ll

This reply is probably so late as to be irrelevant, but just in case - I suspect your LNB settings ("band type") did not match the actual LNB that you have.

mm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom