[solved] Enable to delete the files with read only attribute (1 Viewer)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Hungary Hungary
    Started on: 2013-09-08
    last update: 2013-09-08

Summary:
    Enable to delete the files with read only attribute

Area:
    My video, my pictures, my music

Description:

Sometimes the downloaded files come with read only attributes and we can not delete inside MP. We have to close MP and delete the files in explorer. (This was the problem here.) It would be a solution if the MP does an ask before delete a read only file, but the user can delete it.

Thx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    N [Finished] [MP2-781] Enable one-click deletion of grouped TV recordings MediaPortal 2 70
    HomeY Confluence Spam prevention enabled Online Facilities 0
    H 1.24.0 MP 1.24 high CPU utilization when 'Keep MediaPortal always on top' option enabled Bugreports 4
    K How to enable autoplaying of the next video files in the folder MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    HTPCSourcer [Proposal] Enable downgrading an installation MediaPortal 2 2
    R Uninstalling MediaPortal completely to enable clean install. MediaPortal 1 Talk 2
    B Enable WCG and HDR for photos General Support 3
    morpheus_xx Was this spam? I deleted it... Online Facilities 4
    R [solved] Unable to delete single recording General 2
    P Recordings not showing up unless re-imported and not possible to delete General 0
    R [solved] MP will not delete recordings that are on NAS Television (MyTV frontend and TV-Server) 23
    G MP 1.21 TVserver race condition when cant delete recording triggered by episode management General Support 0
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    N [solved] Cannot delete recordings from remote client MediaPortal 2 32
    G [solved] How do you delete media in Mediaportal2? General 14
    R Mediaportal will not delete Recorded TV items that do not exist MediaPortal 1 Talk 0
    Frans Nijhuis [further infos missing] Deleting all TV channels and all channel groups in "MP 2 TV configuration" fails 2.2 Archive 1
    H [fixed] Series programming/deleting 2.2 Archive 1
    H [Finished] [MP2-781] Delete a Folder in TV-Recordings Archive 7
    krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
    megahorst Unable to delete unseen recording while TV runs in the background 1.19 11
    coolblue [solved] How to delete Recording? General 16
    D Downloading EPG XML file: Installation, configuration support 0
    M [solved] WTV Files does not play on client, MPEG files works well General 1
    bigboss97 Does anyone has a SoundGraph imon remote file for MP2 to share? General 0