Enhanced Explorer plugin? (1 Viewer)

LastMar

Portal Pro
November 17, 2004
I would like to see the Explorer plugin expanded, bringing it closer to becoming a full-fledged file manager, usable from a remote control and matching the MediaPortal skin.

This way, less would have to be done from outside MP....

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
Okay, thanks. That system could definitely be improved, but that's future stuff...
I started looking around in the examples, and I found a lot of things with settings, but I don't actually know what is necessary...
Replies
Views
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a setup and install on my laptop. Now I can test skin stuff and really get my hands dirty. Nereus is gorgeous, but definitely not made for a mouse or touch screen. I've got some suggestions for it, but I'll put...
I'm US Eastern (-5 to -4 with DST). I also don't sleep normally, though, so when I'm up is anyone's guess. I got it to build a...
Okay, so I've spent the past day and a half on the wiki and forums. I've forked MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2, downloaded a ton of...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use MediaPortal, so I think i can live with it ;)
So maybe I've just overseen the bug in Jira. But the bug isn't a big problem as it only happens very seldom and you can still use...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom