Enter My TV Series IN MP and shows nothing??? Help (1 Viewer)

phillipjfry

Portal Member
February 14, 2007
Home Country
OK.

Firstly, Hey all... MP Rocks & now that my EPG is working properly im ready to move to setting up my TV Shows. I have MP v0.2.2.0 & TV Series Plugin 0.9.

I have placed the .dll in the correct place and copy the other folder to the root directory.

I have configured the plugin for one TV Show with 2 Episodes just to test. I finds them and gets the banners and Episode information. This is done when i Select the appropriate directory. Is that all I do?

I enter MP and go to Plugins>My TV Series and enters a blue screen with a blue man on bottom right but thats it. no screens or any other informaitons or ability to play series.

Am I missing a step?

If not how do I fix this? :mad:

Sh4nn0w

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 14, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Sounds like you've not copied the TVSeries.xml to the right place.

If you are using blue two or blue two wide you need to make sure the updated xml files are in the following location:

Assuming default install:

C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\BlueTwo\TVSeries.xml
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\BlueTwo wide\TVSeries.xml

You should get a "are you sure you wish to replace this file" dialog pop up if you are extracting to the correct place.

(I've extracted with "use folder paths" by accident and these files will end up in:
    C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin files\BlueTwo\TVSeries.xml; which is wrong)

EDIT: Whoops; beaten :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom