home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
HTPC Projects
Software
Tools and other software
EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="piscdi" data-source="post: 1225977" data-attributes="member: 161197"><p>Gentlemen,</p><p></p><p>Sorry, not a lot of time this morning, but to Breese' question - No, the EPG Buddy "side" does not update unless I run a manual pull; the EPG Grabber does. The log files bear this out. I just checked and the grabber has a log file from this morning while the buddy has the same log file as the day I last did a manual download (three days ago). I only mention this as I believe I read something from one (or both) of you that the two sides work in concert. I will try to get you some screen shots tonight.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="piscdi, post: 1225977, member: 161197"] Gentlemen, Sorry, not a lot of time this morning, but to Breese' question - No, the EPG Buddy "side" does not update unless I run a manual pull; the EPG Grabber does. The log files bear this out. I just checked and the grabber has a log file from this morning while the buddy has the same log file as the day I last did a manual download (three days ago). I only mention this as I believe I read something from one (or both) of you that the two sides work in concert. I will try to get you some screen shots tonight. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
HTPC Projects
Software
Tools and other software
EPG-Buddy a new EPG Tool with easy usage.
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom