EPG rows (number of displayed) (1 Viewer)

g0rsq

Portal Member
August 18, 2010
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi

I am now getting very dissolusioned with Windows Media center 7 and once again would like to give media portal a try (lots of problems installing last time, so ended up using media center).

One reason I did not persevere with media portal was the limited number of rows in the EPG, as I am used to 10 or more rows.

I now understand that the number of rows in the EPG is governed by the skin used, is this correct?

If so can anyone point me to a skin that will allow 10 or 12 rows in the EPG.

I have been searching for screen shots, but cant find any showing this number of rows.

I understand "monochrome" and "Indigo" might, but cant find any screenshots.

Thanks in advance for any help I might get.

Peter

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi and welcome (back) :)

I have two favorites.
    Most of the time using xfactor. You have lots of configuration options like the number of rows in EPG.
    Then every 2nd or 3rd day, just for some change, I use purevision, mentioned in previous post.
    Very different in style, but both great skins.

I am (almost) sure the great StreamedMP will also give you same flexibility.

g0rsq

Portal Member
    August 18, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks for your suggestions.

I re-installed Media Portal, and had a quick try out of purevisionHD, and it looks quite good, certainly do what I wanted.

Struggling again to get it all working, so will go back to basics and get EPG and remote working reliably before looking further into these skins.

Thanks again for responses.

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom