Epg selection plugin? (1 Viewer)

muchofmyservice

November 29, 2018
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Before you comment think about this. What if you could go directly to your Netflix or Prime video from the Epg? This may make it easier for those older users to use the product and unify the interface basically make it simple rather than just having to jump app to app.

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Before you comment think about this. What if you could go directly to your Netflix or Prime video from the Epg? This may make it easier for those older users to use the product and unify the interface basically make it simple rather than just having to jump app to app.
    I thought 2 times :) But I do not completely understand your post.
    My problem is to see the connection between EPG and Netflix and AmazonPrime, there is non. EPG is a program guide for TV-program as part of the TVE plugin.
    Seperate Plugins for Netflix and AmazonPrime are on the plan list. If this can be realized soon I can not comment.

muchofmyservice

November 29, 2018
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The idea was to just have a channel named Prime video or something like that which you could access from an epg. This would allow you to go to Prime or in the case of Netflix Netflix and go directly to your watchlist I guess or like a last watched list. It would work sort of like that TV app deal on Apple TV where it sort of places one place for all of your shows or streams type deal. Not that it would show a time and date for a program unless it is like Thursday Night Football. The idea is to have basically the streaming and the live ota or like Pluto TV like channels in one epg but the channels would actually be like the streaming apps. Think like a URL link in a webpage but you are using an epg like a webpage. That may be more of the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom