home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 2
General
EPG woes
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Nordfinn" data-source="post: 1306938" data-attributes="member: 145794"><p>Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29 (I didn’t notice right away, because I had a week’s schedule downloaded with every daily update).</p><p></p><p>I understand that this has happened before, though I don’t quite understand why (I read something about an automatic expiration in some posts). I have tried replacing with the last application file pointed to by forum members as an update (from late 2025), but that doesn’t work.</p><p></p><p>It took me forever to set up MC2XML, Schedules Direct, and MP’s XMLTV so that they all work together, and then I made a simple batch file and used Windows Task Scheduler to do automatic daily updates. Once set up, it has all worked flawlessly for years now. I am really not eager to repeat that work with new programs.</p><p></p><p>I gather that there are at least a few others who are dealing with this at the moment. The best fix would be an MC2XML application that works again.</p><p></p><p>But related: Does anyone use EPG123 with MP2?</p><p></p><p>Thanks,</p><p></p><p>N.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Nordfinn, post: 1306938, member: 145794"] Does anyone know how to “fix” the MC2XML application, and hopefully permanently? Mine stopped working sometime after September 29 (I didn’t notice right away, because I had a week’s schedule downloaded with every daily update). I understand that this has happened before, though I don’t quite understand why (I read something about an automatic expiration in some posts). I have tried replacing with the last application file pointed to by forum members as an update (from late 2025), but that doesn’t work. It took me forever to set up MC2XML, Schedules Direct, and MP’s XMLTV so that they all work together, and then I made a simple batch file and used Windows Task Scheduler to do automatic daily updates. Once set up, it has all worked flawlessly for years now. I am really not eager to repeat that work with new programs. I gather that there are at least a few others who are dealing with this at the moment. The best fix would be an MC2XML application that works again. But related: Does anyone use EPG123 with MP2? Thanks, N. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 2
General
EPG woes
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom