home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
MediaPortal 2
General
EPG woes
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="CyberSimian" data-source="post: 1306942" data-attributes="member: 141969"><p>I have never used Schedules Direct or XMLTV, so I cannot comment from personal experience. There is however one other possibility, although I am reluctant to suggest it as I am not sure whether it still works.</p><p></p><p>There is a TV Server plugin for Schedules Direct that will (I think) work with MP2. However, I have a vague recollection that Schedules Direct changed the interface some time ago, and I am not sure whether the plugin has been updated correspondingly. I did install it on my MP1 system, but was unable to test it as I don't have a Schedules Direct subscription. But here are some screen shots:</p><p></p><p>[ATTACH]219164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219165[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219166[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219167[/ATTACH] </p><p>[ATTACH]219168[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219169[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>I have attached a zip containing what I think is the most-recent version of the plugin. Possibly worth trying?</p><p></p><p>-- from CyberSimian in the UK</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="CyberSimian, post: 1306942, member: 141969"] I have never used Schedules Direct or XMLTV, so I cannot comment from personal experience. There is however one other possibility, although I am reluctant to suggest it as I am not sure whether it still works. There is a TV Server plugin for Schedules Direct that will (I think) work with MP2. However, I have a vague recollection that Schedules Direct changed the interface some time ago, and I am not sure whether the plugin has been updated correspondingly. I did install it on my MP1 system, but was unable to test it as I don't have a Schedules Direct subscription. But here are some screen shots: [ATTACH]219164[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219165[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219166[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219167[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219168[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]219169[/ATTACH] I have attached a zip containing what I think is the most-recent version of the plugin. Possibly worth trying? -- from CyberSimian in the UK [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
MediaPortal 2
General
EPG woes
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom