Error "getting dynamic categories" when trying to access myp2p channel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawkins rottweil

October 18, 2011
Hi there,

I have been trying to watch sopcast via online videos plugin for media portal. I have the latest version of both media portal and online videos. I have set up the channel following the instructions found in the thread linked below.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/sopcast-streaming-mediaportal-possible-91660/

I added the additional dll file to the online videos folder too. When I try to watch, lets say, football, on the channel I created, which all shows up fine, I get the 'Error getting dynamic categories' message.

Any ideas?

This is quite baffling so far for me so maybe I have missed out an important step. For e.g I don't understand how the the sopcast channel arrives at media portal...

Any advice very welcome and thanks in advance.

corporate_gadfly

Portal Pro
May 17, 2011
Home Country
Canada Canada
Hi there,

I have been trying to watch sopcast via online videos plugin for media portal. I have the latest version of both media portal and online videos. I have set up the channel following the instructions found in the thread linked below.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/onlinevideos-244/sopcast-streaming-mediaportal-possible-91660/

I added the additional dll file to the online videos folder too. When I try to watch, lets say, football, on the channel I created, which all shows up fine, I get the 'Error getting dynamic categories' message.

Any ideas?

This is quite baffling so far for me so maybe I have missed out an important step. For e.g I don't understand how the the sopcast channel arrives at media portal...

Any advice very welcome and thanks in advance.
You may know that myp2p.eu has been down (for quite some time now). The replacement site, myp2p.pe, is not even close to the original. This site should be marked as broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom