[solved] Error Upgrading Data Base (FanArtHandler log) on Holiday implemention ... MP 1.26 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

blackss69

Portal Member
October 21, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I hope I posted this in the correct Forum.

I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0, Holliday 1.0.0.5. I turned on Enable FanArt Holidays in the theme using Basic Editor). The Holidays FanArt working successfully with Theme SmartOne with the one line display on the top of the screen. This was really a great addition. Now the problem.

If I use MP 1.26 Pre Release (only change made) I get the message "Error Upgrading Data Base, please see <FanArtHandler log> for details". It happens on Configuration of FanArt Handler or normally starting MP. If I reply OK MP initializes and the Holidays one line display work successfully. I have tried deleting the FanArtHandler databases and reinstalled FanArt Handler with same results. I ran SQLRepair and it is successful (OK result) against the database file. I've attached the FanArtHandler.log file from the last MP start. The reply of OK is hidden behind the initialization display and causes a problem on startup of MP. Thanks

Attachments

• FanartHandler.log
    109.7 KB

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    @blackss69 Try FH from attach ... I delete my DB, run this version and all work fine for me ...
    You can delete current FH db, or restore some from upgrade backup, like: FanartHandler.db3_v40_20201003201622 or FanartHandler.db3_v46_20201003201623 :coffee:

Attachments

• FanartHandler.dll.zip
      473.2 KB

LedZepZoso69

Portal Member
    March 14, 2014
    Lost In Middle America
    Home Country
    This is hilarious, I just had the same thing happen to me. Complete fresh install of newest MP. I tried the SQLite repair but I cant get it to work properly since it keeps saying in the command prompt SQLite.exe and I don't have it in the folder. Also I'm not that bright lol. Any help you have for this is very much appreciated. Thanks

I hope I posted this in the correct Forum.

I'm successfully running MP 1.25, FanArt Handler 4.03.304, PureVision 10.1.0.0, Holliday 1.0.0.5. I turned on Enable FanArt Holidays in the theme using Basic Editor). The Holidays FanArt working successfully with Theme SmartOne with the one line display on the top of the screen. This was really a great addition. Now the problem.

If I use MP 1.26 Pre Release (only change made) I get the message "Error Upgrading Data Base, please see <FanArtHandler log> for details". It happens on Configuration of FanArt Handler or normally starting MP. If I reply OK MP initializes and the Holidays one line display work successfully. I have tried deleting the FanArtHandler databases and reinstalled FanArt Handler with same results. I ran SQLRepair and it is successful (OK result) against the database file. I've attached the FanArtHandler.log file from the last MP start. The reply of OK is hidden behind the initialization display and causes a problem on startup of MP. Thanks

blackss69

Portal Member
    October 21, 2017
    Home Country
    Thanks for the quick help. I deleted the database files (FanArtHandler...) and copied the supplied FanArtHandler.dll file into MediaPortal. Everything works great.
    Will there be a new version of FanArt Handler when 1.26 is released for production?
    The problem is fixed. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom