error when starting emulator game while video playing

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by weeb, April 28, 2006.

1. weeb

weeb Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When i have a video playing and i go back to the menu and try to launch a emulator game using the my programs plugin I get an error that direct 3d is already in use ( i assume by the media player playing the video). To remedy this i have been going to mymusic and playing a song to get the video to stop playing and than running the emu game. Anyone know if there is a way to get rid of this error so I can start up a emulator game even when a video is playing and not have it error? Perhaps a way to kill the video automatically before the emu starts.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. weeb

weeb Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also just started messing around with zSNES and with the same situation with zSNES i dont even get an error, media portal just crashes. Anyone have this problem or have any ideas??

4. EMKO

EMKO Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    i tested it out with zsnes and it works fine for me

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!