Errors with Web MediaPortal (1 Viewer)

mediacowboy

Portal Pro
May 5, 2012
Texas
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Trying to get Web MediaPortal up and working but I have noticed that some of my movies/tv shows do not have sounded and some do. Not sure if this is a bug or something on my end. I have tried inside my network and outside and the issue is the same. Please help as I would really love to use this feature. I know it is not the files because they play fine in MediaPortal and VLC. Attached are my log's.
EDIT ----------- 10-24-2012 -----------
After playing around today with this I did a recording and I have sound but no picture. I will attach some fresh logs. I do not know what I am doing wrong. Any Help will be great.
--------------- 10-26-2012 ---------------
I tried to download one of the files that wont play sound from out side my house and got the following error:
Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Controllers.StreamController.ProxyStream(String sourceUrl)
at MPExtended.Applications.WebMediaPortal.Controllers.StreamController.Download(WebStreamMediaType type, String item)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.<>c__DisplayClass17.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__14()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

Also do I need to move this some where else to get help?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom