"Every movie has its own folder" question (1 Viewer)

frank75

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I'm trying out this option and have a question.

Before i had all my subs in a "sub"folder, but now i will have the subs in the moviefolde + the cover "folder.jg"

When i use "every movie has its own folder" i go to the file "beowulf" in MP and then have to select "beowulf" the movie to make it start. I have to press enter 2 times.

When i dont use "every movie has its own folder" i only have to press enter 1 time on the movie to get it to start.

If i use "every movie has its own folder" is there a way to start the movie with 1 click, or do i have to press 2 times when using this option?

Hope you understand what i mean :)

Thanks

Omen

Portal Pro
June 2, 2007
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
i have the same setup as you, and you have to click it twice to start the movie.

it's just the same as when in windows, you have to double click the beowulf folder and then have to double click beowulf.mpeg to watch the movie.

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
April 11, 2005
Brussels
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
This setting is intended to make the scanning of your Videos more efficient. Scanning ? Yes, scanning to put them in the database.

i2ambler

Portal Member
February 4, 2008
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Yeah - definitely if you are using the view mode of shares you will have to click twice to get to your movie.. However, if you are viewing through the database - you will not have to click twice. I prefer to have my movies in seperate folders for cleanliness on the system.

frank75

Portal Pro
August 6, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
I just called the picture and the sub file the same as the movie, then i only have to click 1 time. It may not be so clean, but it is working

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom