[Bug] exit error (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
i start mediaportal up go to the tv screen before going to the guide or recorded tv etc, then press up on the keyboard go across using the arrow keys to the exit at the far right hand side and press enter which brings up the actions menu where i chose exit mediaportal and press enter but nothing happens, it just refreshes the actions menu until i move the highlighted option away from exit to something else and then back again and now when i hit exit via the enter key it works first time.
This error does not happen if i open mediaportal up and go straight to the exit options.
hope i made some sense.

mmmm music,picture and radio do the same and videos but plugins works as expected

Last edited by a moderator:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I see another error in your mediaportal.log. Dunno if it is related. Anyone else can confirm this? @Testers ;)
    I can test today in the evening.
    Thanks!

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Confirmed. I noticed this when using my remote to try exiting MP. U need to move down to shake loose the focus on the topbasr from the context menu. It seems the top bar is still in focus when clicking on the "power/exit" button, even though the "exit mp" context menu selection is highlighted.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Confirmed. I noticed this when using my remote to try exiting MP. U need to move down to shake loose the focus on the topbasr from the context menu. It seems the top bar is still in focus when clicking on the "power/exit" button, even though the "exit mp" context menu selection is highlighted.

Thanks!
    Do you think this is a skin issue?

@catavolt any thoughts? :)

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Can we not have the first item in the context menu pre-selected ..or something like that

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Confirmed here also. Seems like a skin issue, where the Context (action) menu doesn't get focus, since arrow left or right navigates on the Topbar instead of the Context menu.
    Let's wait what @catavolt has to say about it ;)

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    We are talking here about the DialogMenu.xml.
    This xml has as <defaultcontrol> the ID 3, which is the list shown in the menu.
    Why it does not open with the first item highlighted or why the topbar stays open is unknown to me - seems to be a code issue ;)
    EDIT: The first item is indeed highlighted, but does not work as expected - as said above it refreshes the action menu because of topbar does not loose focus.
    Seems a code issue IMHO ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom