EyeTV Netstream 4Sat in MediaPortal? (1 Viewer)

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    MePo support for this cool thingie?

Today I use HDhomerun DVB-C but want to switch to DVB-S2. I do not want to use PCI or USB device due to kabling and stuff.
    Netstream 4Sat looks like the way to go, but if no MePo support it's a no-go.

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    anyone have their hands on one and can try it out?
    I use dvb-c hdhomerun today and want to go for dvb-s and and looking for something good to replace hdhomerun with, this one looks good but it's lots of money just to give it a try...

joxen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    i think you can use the mio like you use the hdhomerun it makes virtual tuners in win ?

if not i dont understand the drivers for windows and tvheadend is only linux ..

sorry maby i am having a bad read day did mix upp the other usb tuner and mio ..:(

4Fred

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 8, 2005
    Jönköping
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    virtual tuners in win is exactly what I want, but there is zero info anywhere about MOI being able to do that... :(

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    MOI can't do that, it is simply a small DVB-S tuner using Linux to power it. Windows has no way to access the tuner and so cannot be used in MediaPortal.

Sat>IP is the way forward for DVB-S and I can't wait for MP to be able to use it correctly as like everyone else, getting above four tuners gives me a cabling headache!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom