Fanart/album cover (1 Viewer)

Rbentley100

Portal Pro
December 6, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I have been scouring the net trying to automate obtaining meta data for my music (for films and TV shows there are a million really powerful tool sout there) music seems to be lacking.

So I have practically given up on automation. I dont want anything to rename/move folders/rename artists.

This is because I split my music into Classical/pop&Rock/Jazz/Christmas/Dance&Trance (I have very eclectic tastes)

Also any mixed album I usually rename the artist to 'various artists' as I often view by artist and it drives me insane having an artist listed with 1 track id rather not have them listed.

With both of these stipulations I understand automation doesnt stanmd a chance. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites to retrive high quality images for album covers and fanart? For all ranges of music. I can then put these manually into my music folders. (Of course if anyone does have an auto tool they think could help let me know :) )

Thanks in advance

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Have you tried to use the tag "album artist" for your mixed albums?

For my compilations I set the album artist to various and leave the artist tag as it is.
    For me the internal scraper works fine with this configuration. (in most cases)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom