Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music" (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi cul8er!

I have an issue with version 2.2.4.210 and MP 1.1.7.0! FH doesn't grab custom fanart from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music"! Maybe there is a mistake in my configuration, but i can't find it! I hope, you can help! Logs and "FanartHandler.xml" are attached!

Best regards

Helios

Attachments

• FanartHandler.xml
      1.8 KB

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Thank you for your report. I have found the bug and have fixed the issue. Will be included in next release (.211).

best regards
    cul8er

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music"

Could it be that there is/was also a problem with Fanarts from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\scorecenter" ?
    Thanks!

cul8er

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 31, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Holzi,

The bug I found does not affect that. Please describe your problem and include any errors from log files.

best regards
    cul8er

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Fanart Handler doesn't grab fanart art from "thumbs\Skin Fanart\UserDef\music"

I tried to cycle images from the scorecenter folder in the radiotime window. This works fine with Fanart Handler 2.2.1, but since the new folder structur I can't get it working anymore.

Here's a part from the old xml which I import to the radiotime.xml

<control>
    <description>FANART Random Image 1</description>
    <id>0</id>
    <type>image</type>
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <texture>#fanarthandler.scorecenter.backdrop1.any</texture>
    <visible>control.isvisible(91919297)+!control.isvisible(91919294)+plugin.isenabled(Fanart Handler)</visible>
    <animation effect="fade" start="10" end="100" time="1000" delay="80" reversible="false">Visible</animation>
    <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="900" reversible="false">Hidden</animation>
    </control>

Don't I only have to change "#fanarthandler.scorecenter.backdrop1.any" to "#fanarthandler.scorecenter.userdef.backdrop1.any" in the xml code?

Radiotime.xml:

<id>25650</id>
    <defaultcontrol>50</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
    <define>#header.image:radiotime_logo.png</define>
    <define>#header.label:RadioTime</define>
    <define>#Play.Current.Album:#RadioTime.Play.Image</define>
    <define>#usePlayFanart:No</define>
    <define>#useRandomScoreCenterFanart:Yes</define>

and here "#useRandomScoreCenterFanart:Yes" to "#useRandomScoreCenterUserFanart:Yes".

Would be nice if you could help me a bit! =)

I can also post my modified .xml files which don't work as soon as I got the time. My thought was to wait until Fanart Handler 2.4 is released and then try again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom