Fanart Handler Issue (1 Viewer)

hallsie

Portal Member
June 24, 2011
Home Country
Hi,

Im relatively new to MP and would like to get a nicer view when listening to music and Fanart Handler looks the goods. I have installed the Black Glass skin and FH plugin, configured it as per the wiki and beleive ive done it correctly.

My issue is that out of 400+ artists. FH only picks up pictures, lyrics etc for about 9 artists and I am not sure why? :confused:

What information does the plugin rely on to pull the pictures from the web?

Can anyone help?

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Fanarthandler goes to the htbackdrops.com site. There you can search online manually to check if it should find the artists. If there are images there, please report here with debug logs generated and we can see what goes wrong.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Use the MediaPortal Debug mode link in the Start Menu. More details in the link in my footer.

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just looking at them. One hint for next time: You can attach a zip file to this forum as well (saves the file hoster roundtrip)

Hmm, your fanart Handler does nothing at all. Are you sure you set it to scrape for music? I can't check from the logs, (it does not include a file called FanartHandler.xml, could you attach that?)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom