Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (4 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Got another issue for you ajs:
    Fixed.

FanartHandler.4.0.0.129 (Beta)
    * Fix: Scrape for missing Artist/Album Thumb
    * Fix: Scrape for all Artist/Album Thumb

Attachments

• FanartHandler-4.0.0.129.mpe1
      11 MB
    • FanartHandler.4.0.0.129.Beta.zip
      301.8 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Code:
    24-Dec-2014 17:05:48  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is starting (only missing=1)... 
    24-Dec-2014 17:05:48  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is done. 
    24-Dec-2014 17:05:59  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is starting (only missing=0)... 
    24-Dec-2014 17:05:59  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is done.
    The errors are gone, but nothing is being scraped.
    I used MP Config (GUI > Thumbnails) to delete all music thumbs, then hit the button, with the above results.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The errors are gone, but nothing is being scraped.
    Does not delete files for some reason,:mad: I will look tomorrow.:coffee: Today there is no time and effort.:censored: Remove yourself ("\thumbs\Music\Albums\" and "\thumbs\Music\Artists\"), run the Cleanup missing. Then try update. :D

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Does not delete files for some reason,
    That i noticed also. After deleting the Music thumbs, FH still showed the Thumbs available in FH Config.

Remove yourself ("\thumbs\Music\Albums\" and "\thumbs\Music\Artists\"), run the Cleanup missing. Then try update.
    The MP Config option (GUI > Thumbnails) takes care of deleting the thumbs from those 2 folders.
    After that i deleted my FH db3, so i have no Arist and/or Album thumbs showing in FH Config, but scraping still fails.

I will look tomorrow. Today there is no time and effort.
    (y)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    After that i deleted my FH db3, so i have no Arist and/or Album thumbs showing in FH Config,
    It is necessary to remove files from those directories.

but scraping still fails.
    If the directories have files, it simply picks up. So the log file with debug information would not be prevented.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    to delete all music thumbs
    Found a mistake,:D delete does not work because there is no field of protection of images in the database,:censored: and the verification procedure returns nonsense. :censored: Will alter the database, and at the same time to fix it.:coffee::whistle:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    FanartHandler 4.0.0.132 (Beta)
    * Update DB to 3.4 Version. (Before updating the database, automatically makes a backup copy of the old database.)
    + Fix All Delete procedures in Configurator.
    + Fix DB Open procedure.
    TODO: Correctly paint columns Available at random, locked and where necessary to add the value of the field is protected.

PS: Who uses mpSync plugin, update the database on the master, and then manually copy it to the store and customers.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.132.Beta.zip
      289.9 KB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It is necessary to remove files from those directories.
    If the directories have files, it simply picks up. So the log file with debug information would not be prevented.
    All the files were deleted from the Artist & Album folders, with this option:
    upload_2014-12-24_23-0-1.png
    NoThumbs.PNG

But scraping still does nothing when i hit the button(s) for Thumbnail scraping.
    Code:
    24-Dec-2014 23:03:36  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is starting (only missing=0)...
    24-Dec-2014 23:03:36  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is starting (only missing=0)...
    24-Dec-2014 23:03:36  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is done.
    24-Dec-2014 23:03:36  Info [     DatabaseManager]: InitialThumbScrape is done.
    Btw, the above logging comes from 1 click on the button 'Scrape for all Artist/Album Thumb', so there is an issue also, since logging shows the command executed twice, right?

Can someone else try test Thumbnail scraper (missing or all) to see if they can reproduce?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Btw, the above logging comes from 1 click on the button 'Scrape for all Artist/Album Thumb', so there is an issue also, since logging shows the command executed twice, right?
    No ... If you are out of the configurator and again went configurator FA starts twice, then three times, etc. Until you close the configurator MP. :coffee:

But scraping still does nothing when i hit the button(s) for Thumbnail scraping.
    Check settings for Music Thumbs options, Enable Music Artist Thumbnails Scrapping and Enable Music Albums Thumbnails Scrapping

FanartHandler.4.0.0.133 (Beta)

* Change XMP2 for not overwrite the config xml.
    * Change Configurator for Protected images.[DOUBLEPOST=1419499254][/DOUBLEPOST]I have this Lego :D assembled without instructions :D when something complicated. :coffee:

Attachments

• fanarthandler.4.0.0.133.Beta.zip
      303.1 KB
    • FanartHandler-4.0.0.133.mpe1
      11 MB
    Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Until you close the configurator MP.
    i always close MP Config, since that's the only way to save the FH Config settings, so weird...

Check settings for Music Thumbs options, Enable Music Artist Thumbnails Scrapping and Enable Music Albums Thumbnails Scrapping
    Checked ;)

I just deleted my music dB, created a new 1 and tried it again, now scraping is working!
    Sorry for the confusion ajs, have been testing music section cache load last week and seems i messed something up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom