Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (4 Viewers)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ajs, maybe its an issue from fanart handler now ? Late i will gave you screens and logs (when you need them) Yesterday i have seen a new movie was added to moving pictures. The Cover and Backround still there but the clear Logo and the disc image are black cubes. Thats the first movie after the fanart handler v146 plugin that was added.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    The Cover and Backround still there but the clear Logo and the disc image are black cubes.
    FH does not download anything for moving pictures. But such a situation as you can be when the MP can not load the image into memory. I saw this on windows 7 x32 with 2GB or 4GB of memory (one of my HTPC).
    Just this happens when the picture is broken. MePoTools checks this situation and removes the picture. FH just trying to check the picture and if broken then deletes it.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm thats the first time i have this issue. Normaly i have 8GB Ram.

But now i have to do nothing, because FH and your tool take care of this ? And when they deleting the pictures, mepo tools is redownloading it ?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    But now i have to do nothing, because FH and your tool take care of this ?
    Maybe yes, maybe no. But probably not, because the picture has already been stored on the disk, but once it is there, it is not FH, and does not MePoTols on it, do not pay attention. One can see the past itself.

And when they deleting the pictures, mepo tools is redownloading it ?
    If no one had it not download, then yes. Though. Our conversation reminds me guesswork. I know that you should FH, DVDArt, MePoTools. And I do not understand why you DVDArt if there MePoTols, and vice versa. I do not know how and what you start and how to configure. Therefore your question, to my regret I can not answer.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Fanart Handler 4.0.0.174 (Beta)
    * Fix Artists thumbnails download when Playing.
    + Add MyPictures slideshow when Music playing. Setting: UseMyPicturesSlideShow - hidden - default false.
    XML:
        <entry name="UseMyPicturesSlideShow">no</entry>
    13-18-40.png 13-20-15.png 13-20-49.png
    Who wants to try:
    • Run MP Configurator
    • Run FH Configurator
    • Close FH Configurator with Save settings.
    • Hit [Ok] in MP Configurator.
    • Change in FanartHandler.xml, value for UseMyPicturesSlideShow from no to yes.
    • Run MP with Debug information.
    • Check FH Log for:
    Code:
    17-Jan-2015 13:14:50  Info [       FanartHandler]: Refreshing local MyPictures for Music SlideShow is starting.
    17-Jan-2015 13:14:50 Debug [       FanartHandler]: Mediaportal MyPictures folder: M:\Pictures\Test\
    17-Jan-2015 13:15:04  Info [       FanartHandler]: Refreshing local MyPictures for Music SlideShow is done. Time elapsed: 00:00:14.3120061.
    17-Jan-2015 13:15:04 Debug [       FanartHandler]: MyPictures backdrops [x] found: 30
    • Enjoy.

Attachments

• FanartHandler.4.0.0.174.Beta.zip
      386 KB
    • FanartHandler-4.0.0.174.mpe1
      10.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom