Fanart Handler Plugin v4.0.X.000 (11 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Fanart Handler doesn't seem to scrap TV series arts
    It is not dependent on the skin, it depends on the settings. On, backdrops for TV series displays series plug itself. FH simply keep them for display in a random order, for example in the start screen.
    I install Titanius skin on my HTPC and ....
    10-59-15.png 10-59-21.png 10-59-27.png 11-00-06.png 11-00-48.png 11-01-03.png

atlantic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 9, 2008
    Rennes
    Home Country
    France France
    Fanart Handler doesn't seem to scrap TV series arts
    It is not dependent on the skin, it depends on the settings. On, backdrops for TV series displays series plug itself. FH simply keep them for display in a random order, for example in the start screen.
    I install Titanius skin on my HTPC and ....
    View attachment 177294 View attachment 177295 View attachment 177296 View attachment 177297 View attachment 177298 View attachment 177299
    Hi ajs,
    When I installed the lastest version of FH, my database was empty (clean install of MP).
    In FH, I started scrapping and no one TV series backdrop appeared in external manager.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    When I installed the lastest version of FH, my database was empty (clean install of MP).
    FH Db empty?
    n FH, I started scrapping and no one TV series backdrop appeared in external manager.
    This action does not load fanart for the series. Only music and movies in my video.
    If there backdrops files in a folder Thumbs\Fan Art\fanart\original that need to download plug-in series, they will be in FH. Loading occurs or at the start FH Configurator, or at startup, media portal, or while working media portal. When a series plug-in loads fanart.
    upload_2016-3-26_12-27-9.png

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I don't understand what your saying!

I haven't changed any settings and i updated the plugin and I have this issue!

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I haven't changed any settings and i updated the plugin and I have this issue!
    I installed a skin, and it has launched, the result of the screenshots. Those. everything should work. Have you tried to clear the cache? Or maybe it depends on what the settings? Have you tried to ask the topic of a skin?

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I deleted every cache folder I could find to no effect:(

I am not sure what settings would need to be changed being as everything was working fine until I updated the fanart plugin(n)

As you can see when I start MP I get blank windows until I select one and the return to home they are all fine!
    home1.png home2.png home3.png home4.png home5.png home6.png

Remoteglen

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I rolled Fanart Handler back to 4.0.2.223 and it works perfectly so I can't see how it is the fault of the skin or any setting which as I said before I did not change.

Prior to rolling back I checked my bedroom setup which had not been updated and the settings were identical(n)

So I guess I should not update:cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom