feature / bug (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

The auto search to identify what movie files are what doesn't always work exactly as expected..
for example i have friday the 13th part I - X
it found 7 instances of part X

it would be nice if it had an interface where you could ok what it thinks the movie is and correct it if it's wrong...
sort of like extreme movie manager's (it's a dvd database program)
http://www.binaryworks.it/extrememoviemanager/index.php

say have the option of letting it go through and pick what it thinks is best, or ask you at every movie... as in my little sampling of 20 or so movies the success rate was pretty low...

oh and a WMA tag pluggin would be REALLY nice!

keep up the great work, this is a great program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal2-Buddy DE
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched flags and restore later.
That’s what Lehmden said. Watched flags get migrated when updating to 2.2. Also a new plugin is almost finished to backup watched...
Hi. And here is another "Buddy"... Today's Buddy is "MediaPortal2-Buddy" (or short, MP2-Buddy), a tool to do some work around...
Replies
Views
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD (which runs until the movie/PowerDVD is closed). Unfortunatly if PowerDVD is started via script, the Navigation Bar of PowerDVD is allways on Top. I have to make a Mouse move with Keyboard/-pad, to get...
Hello Jimmyo, I have the pretty same Problem: Mounting an Image is only succesfull, if I use a AHK script to Start Power DVD...
Hi all, some time is gone since I've watched a 3D BluRay. Yesterday I decided to "do it again". I've installed PowerDVD 15 Ultra...
Replies
Views
Is there any other solution at this time? I have 900+ movies, of which a few DOZEN did not import with the correct info...
Is there any other solution at this time? I have 900+ movies, of which a few DOZEN did not import with the correct info...
Hi. Link to German thread...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom