Feature request: Add symbols of Kijkwijzer! EXAMPLE IMAGE INCLUDED! (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    So if you want this, you will have to start a grassroot movement to ask the MovieMeter developers to add the kijkwijzer info to their API system. It's a valid request and they obviously have the data available, but they might not see it that way.

Done!

Cool, just let me know when/if they have added it, so I can look at how to actually go about implementing it into IMDb+ :)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    So if you want this, you will have to start a grassroot movement to ask the MovieMeter developers to add the kijkwijzer info to their API system. It's a valid request and they obviously have the data available, but they might not see it that way.

Done!

:D

What did you do? Did you open up a forum thread?
    If so, could you supply the link so others can put a list of +1 in there ;)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys,

well, I got bad news.. I received this Email from Moviemeter.nl:

"Deze gegevens krijgen we aangeleverd van externe partijen en mogen we helaas niet via de API beschikbaar stellen."

Translated:

"The data we get delivered from external parties and we can unfortunately not available via the API."

So I hope that we can find another suggestion to get the job done..

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, well that settles a solution then.

The direct link to the MovieMeter details page is provided via API, so it will add complexity and delays, but I'll just have to work on 'scraping' the info myself then. That is still only a small part of the total problem, as I still need to figure out a way then to reformat/store the info and eventually read/display it without breaking it for existing users/skins.

So in movie terms "to be continued..."

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Ok, well that settles a solution then.

The direct link to the MovieMeter details page is provided via API, so it will add complexity and delays, but I'll just have to work on 'scraping' the info myself then. That is still only a small part of the total problem, as I still need to figure out a way then to reformat/store the info and eventually read/display it without breaking it for existing users/skins.

So in movie terms "to be continued..."

Thanks..

If I can help, please let me know..

If you found a solution and you can made the compatible skinfiles for Default, I can make them to fit with StreamedMP, and included them in my personal mod at here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...od-powermarcel10-cover-templates-more-104438/

:D

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Why? :confused: Because I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one who likes this feature and that you ask attention again for it..

Thank you! I like to verify my likes :p

But that other mod also works fine for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom