Feature request from the Mrs.... (1 Viewer)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

My Mrs has asked for a feature request since MP is very user friendly even she can use it!
    However she has requested that Playlists can be 'Loaded' whilst in the 'Playlist' view.
    You only have an option to Save.
    Normally you have to navigate manually to the Playlist folder that was setup within configuration. It would be good that by default when you select the new Load button that it automatically takes you to the Playlist folder configured.
    And to be honest I have to agree with her this would be cool.

This will make it more girlie friendly, what do ya reckon???

DMAN.

A

Anonymous

dman_lfc said:
    Hi,

HEY!!!!!! That is not nice. I am a girl, and a network admin, and can program in some dead languages. MP is very easy to use, but I do not like how you put it. Maybe we could say it is n00b friendly

Mars Warrior

Portal Pro
    August 26, 2004
    Airy Crater, Mars
    Home Country
    Lady_Fire said:
    hitman_mr said:
    Hi,

HEY!!!!!! That is not nice. I am a girl, and a network admin, and can program in some dead languages. MP is very easy to use, but I do not like how you put it. Maybe we could say it is n00b friendly

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I like battles :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

A

Anonymous

I am not looking to start a flame war, I was just saying that the comment about making MP more "girlie" friendly was insulting. Being a woman in the IT industry I deal with this male BS all the time, and take offence to it. Yes I know that IT is a male dominated area, but believe it or not women can do it just as well as the men. Also I am big gamer, and compete with the men, and many times out play them. Again many males do not think us women play, or of we do, we do not play well. Guys just accept us women can be as good as you guys.

O yea, the request is a good one. I like the idea and hope to see it in MP soon.

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm sorry if I offended any lesbian IT girlies out there...

Picture for the Mr Frodo...

Zante021.JPG

OH AND I WAS ONLY KIDDING ABOUT THE LESBIAN JIBE!!!
    I work for a very large IT company and some of our senior literate consultants are women, not to mention my fiances an IT trainer and her sister is a project manager for EDS.
    Not trying to offend anyone it was just a tongue in cheek comment, chill out Saph.

Anyway it's a good idea and hopefully it will get done at some stage.

DMAN

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    so how many years ago was this ????
    10, 15?

LOL now you beeing mean...

And Lady_Sapphire take it easy, compare the number of men vs women on this forum and you will soon realize why that expression was used... If you get offended by it tough, but that's the reality.

A

Anonymous

Well I never get to choose my IT staff but when I do get a lady programmer I find them better than the men.

Sometimes not as innovative but they more than make up for it by very good work. I rarely find bugs or rubbish in their work which is more than I can say for the male members of my staff.

Oh and its almost always on schedule which is nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom