Feature Requests for MP (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

MP kicks arse! Unlike MCE 2005, my TV card works fine using it.

I have some suggestions for MP.

* TV scanning support so you can scan for channels without XMLTV
* Rollover navigational/control bar like in MCE (even TV and DVD)
* Since I have a DVD burner, direct TV to DVD support
* Applying IMDB to DVDs so it recognises the movie when inserted.
* Maybe a TV guide region selection
* Configuration wizards integrated into interface.

But rather than that, MP has full potential over MCE because MCE only works with *supported* TV tuners.

A

Anonymous

Excellent, you timed joining just right as we only got ATI AIW support working correctly last weekend :)

And we intend to add timeshifting support and low cpu usage capture this weekend. Oh happy days :)

I want to implement direct burn to dvd soon, but my priority to get as many software cards working as possible.

A

Anonymous

Whoops you don't have one. Lol you have got a winfast which has been supported for a while.

I must stop reading in AIW automatically when I see a radeon card....

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

welcome to the MP family! :)

Nice wishlist. ;) Altough point 4 is already implemented! :) Just hit F3 on the DVD share after you inserted a new DVD. You can now add a new entry to the MP Video database.

Flip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Online trailers work fine for me as well since I did the site update on YouTube. Emph
    Online trailers work fine for me as well since I did the site update on YouTube. Emph
    Trailers is a plugin which helps users play movie and tvshow trailers from all media plugins available in MediaPortal. It searches...
    Replies
    Views
    You're right but no need to bundle all these stuff. Just wizard with several piscs of skins and plugins and ability to tell MPEI to donload selected one.
    You're right but no need to bundle all these stuff. Just wizard with several piscs of skins and plugins and ability to tell MPEI to...
    As I was undertaking a clean install on my secondary HTPC to MP 1.3 alpha I thought I'd also take a quick look at XBMC Eden as I've...
    Replies
    Views
    It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with swagger and only half of methods worked from the box. The biggest problem for me are nullable types in C#. Integer in C# couldn't be null but no integer was tagged as nullable in swagger but several ones...
    It's soooo true :D I have so many bug reports mostly about swagger and actual code mismatch. I've autogenerated my C# code with...
    MP-TVSeries focuses on managing the user's TV Series library with minimal user interaction, allowing for a more user friendly and...
    Replies
    Views
    You may want to use the Classic Home instead. It is the same like the plugins menu.
    You may want to use the Classic Home instead. It is the same like the plugins menu.
    We are proud to annouce the latest release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2.x! Links Download Full installer Download Patch...
    Replies
    Views
    AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog, download links and further informations.
    AW: Re: AW: Re: Avalon 0.9.7.0 Beta ***13-11-11*** for MP 1.2.x Avalon version 1.0 is out! See release thread for changelog...
    We are proud to annouce a new beta release of Avalon for MediaPortal 1.2 Final! We have been designing and developing for...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom