few problems with coverart (1 Viewer)

ladadog

March 26, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hi

new to all this very interesting idea but i am having a few probs any help would be appreciated

1 how do i put my own dvd coverart in if imdb cant find it but i have it.

2 why does part of my screen flash sometimes when i download from imdb also sometimes it just freezes when attempting to download info for a film

any help would be great as i want to get into this idea

cheers:confused:

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    First: Welcome!
    Second: Use template for support - so we know if you are running SVN etc. You can also post under general support :)

I believe that the flickering only happens when trying to scan a folder (not a file), and, from my recollection, it was fixed in SVN some time ago.

I believe you can save your coverart under mediaportal\thumbs\... (cant remember).

sbp

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2006
    Auning
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi I have the same flashing screen when using the IMDB scan. I was told that it was a known bug, that havent been fixed yet.

STeen

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi I have the same flashing screen when using the IMDB scan. I was told that it was a known bug, that havent been fixed yet

AFAIK the problem still exists (whether for everyone do not know), the only way of getting out of the screen for me was to hit the Live TV button on my MCE remote and then go back to video's and continue updating my movie files.

The fault occurs on single files, not folder for me.

sbp

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2006
    Auning
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Just to inform you that Paranoids delusions solution (almost imposible to understand ;-) also work for me. Just get live TV showing up, and MP is responsive again.
    Steen

sbp

Portal Pro
    August 10, 2006
    Auning
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    This is actually a bug in mantis no 784, which I think Chefkoch closed wrongly. In my opinion this problem is not solved - however in the mantis it is stated that it is fixed by RTV

Steen

thematrixz

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2007
    Home Country
    This flashing still happens with SVN built July 12-2007, I tried 3 different skins so it's probably not skin related

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom