Filter TV shows by LENGTH !! (1 Viewer)

jcee

Portal Pro
November 23, 2004
When planing your tv recordings I working to the big lists if everythink whats inside the EPG.

How about a filter that just filters shows which length are in a certain frame like 85 minutes to 125 minutes?

This way you will get approx. 99% of all the movies + only 10% of other stuff like documentary shows etc..

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
Then you didn’t use Nereus Skin in MP2. tMM does a great job in combination with MP2 it’s the best, if you ask me.
I have been a relatively happy user of MP1 for quite a while. My setup is a dedicated HTPC connected to my TV, a TV capture device...
Replies
Views
The EPG colours are based on the genre, not on the length of a show ;)
The EPG colours are based on the genre, not on the length of a show ;)
I record movies, almost exclusively. What they have in common is that they are at least 90 minutes long. Is it possible to have...
Replies
Views
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
Replies
Views
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom