Fine grained volume control (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Hi guys. Sorry if this is a repeat of some earlier request, but please give me some parameter(s) inside the Configuration to change the volume steps of the -/= keys. Right now, the volume changes from too soft to too loud in a single step. This shouldn't really be all that hard, right? Maybe you can just introduce a logarithmic scale (fine grained at low volume, but with larger stepsize at high volume).

Cheers, Ernie

A

Anonymous

Smirnoff said:
see the following post.

Great news! I was starting to suspect I was the only one who liked the idea of logarithmic volume control. Too bad this didn't make the prerelease deadline. You can be sure I'll be downloading one of the daily builds right after the release of 0.1.3! Mediaportal *needs* this feature! Thanks for your effort.

Ernie

Slyder0244

Portal Member
February 22, 2005
sounds good smirnoff cause i was also having this problem with it going from real soft to extremely loud in one step

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hello everyone, I am trying to fine tune my MP experience. I noticed that the volume control seems to be pretty hard to get just right, so I opened up the volume settings and see that there is a custom scale. This seems great, but I don't know what the numbers correspond too? It looks like the maximum is 65535 and the minimum is...
Hello everyone, I am trying to fine tune my MP experience. I noticed that the volume control seems to be pretty hard to get just...
Hello everyone, I am trying to fine tune my MP experience. I noticed that the volume control seems to be pretty hard to get just...
Replies
Views
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed. The database name and the table name are the same than in mySQL for ArgusTV. How can I provide you the Backup file ?
Sorry to hear that you have to go to hospital. I hope that all wil be fine. In fact you have already all the information needed...
Hi. I like to introduce our latest tool, called "EPG-Buddy". This program should make EPG grabbing as easy as possible. Up to now a...
Replies
Views
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Here are a few details regarding my recent success with using EventGhost to handle the IR input from my remote and eliminate unwanted key repeats. Hopefully this will prove useful to others with a similar issue: I recently upgraded my HTPC to an i5 after an number of years using MePo v1 on a Core Duo. Although this was a fantastic...
Here are a few details regarding my recent success with using EventGhost to handle the IR input from my remote and eliminate...
Here are a few details regarding my recent success with using EventGhost to handle the IR input from my remote and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I remeber a plugin for MP1 that scanned the black frame, removed it be scaling up the picture to the max. resolution. Are the plans to integrate such feature?
Yes, because old series are streamed in 4:3 and not 16:9, so I have a big black frame. Which color key should be the Zoom key? I...
This is Release Candiate 2 build of the upcoming "Spring'16 Release". Main changes compared to Summer'15 Update 1 Release are...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom