Fixed MPTray focus issue. (1 Viewer)

trythisone

Portal Member
April 13, 2008
Home Country
I've been using the MPTray plugin to start MediaPortal, and was getting really annoy with the new instance of MediaPortal not getting focus.

I've been able to fix the problem in the code, as well as add the ability to set focus to an already running instance of MediaPortal. I'd like to upload my version, but it's not really my code.

and-81

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 7, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It's open source, just call it something different (like "MpTray-mod") and upload it to the plugin section of the web site.

Cheers,

stoked

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    trythisone,

I was using your MPTrayMOD and it works great. However, sometimes MP will make a windows ding sound when pressing "OK", and the number keypad buttons don't work on my remote. I'm not sure if it's losing focus or something. I THINK it happens after my MP client can't tune a channel and the option pops up whether to tune the previous channel or not. Sometimes my arrow buttons don't work with this menu.

bebbetufs

Portal Member
    January 13, 2009
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Is it possible to mpTray work with the wireless entertainment keyboard 7000?
    At the moment it does not work for me.

elvis56

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I use a wireless Logitec Keyboard with built in mouse and it works fine. The Issue I have is all of a sudden I can't use all of my Microsoft Remote's functions while watching an avi file. Options like OK, skip fwd/bkwd,volume don't work unless I double click the mouse pad on the wireless keyboard first. As soon as the movie is over though, the same issue arises. I have even tried re-installing everything but no luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom