Codecs flac problems (1 Viewer)

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
i use ez audio cd converter to rip my music cds to flac and then i use tag&rename to tag them up, now most the time this works without issue but, today ive tagged 15 albums or so and a load of them will not play, they play but no audio, track length etc is reported correctly but nothing plays audio wise.
Now i cant find any way to repair the flac files and when i pass them through audio tester it says they pass and media info says there 44.1khz, 16bits, 2 channel.

anyone else have any clue what i can do other than start again?

rogue file attached

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
ok managed to fix the files by converting the damaged files to flac from flac using ez cd audio convertor, all play and import fine now, very strange but at least i can fix them now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Just for clarity. I thought having mobile clients for MP2 would be cool. Hence a lot of thought about firewall and edge traversal/security if I access server from outside my network. But from everything I can find MPExtended isn’t yet released for MP2, so the iPhone app won’t work to watch MP2 server content? I’m guessing MP1 is...
Just for clarity. I thought having mobile clients for MP2 would be cool. Hence a lot of thought about firewall and edge...
I'm struggling to get MP2 working here on just a client/server on same machine config. I'm running Win7. The eventual goal is a...
Replies
Views
Yes, better there.
Yes, better there.
NOTE: Original post edited to update on each issue. Hi all, This is my first post on here, having just come from a fairly well...
Replies
Views
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
No, but only because I choose not to have auto play running :-)
Hi team, ive just upgraded to 1.16 final and I have noticed Media portal will no longer read or play audio cd's , they play fine in...
Replies
Views
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
Replies
Views
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy them to. Can anyone point me in the right direction as my memory of the config is hazy and probably out of date anyway.
I'm a returnee to MP after several years and want to use my CEC remote box. I have the mpe1 files but have no idea where to copy...
I just installed MP2 yesterday. Getting the digital tuner going went pretty straight forward. Right now I mainly have 2 issues as...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom