Flickering live TV playback (1 Viewer)

kuzmitch

July 3, 2020
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Hi All!

Trying to watch live TV in Kodi 18.7x64 + MP 2.2.3 + TVServer Kodi plugin rev#143 (2.2.2) + Mediaportal PVR add-on (on the same machine) under Win 10 x64 with the latest updates.

All seems to be working but the only thing is quite annoying for me: some snippets of picture flicker. Especially it is noticeable on titles, subtitles and all that jazz. :(

I could see the MP1 had an ability to set up refresh rate for playback, but I'm unable to find the same for MP2. However, probably root cause of the issue (and remedy) are different - I have had no such an issue in, for example, ArcSoft TotalMedia.

Any ideas, please?

Thank you.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can't help you with your question but I was always a great fan of ArcSofts Total Media Theatre and was very sad when they pulled out of the market and left it without support on Win 10. How did you manage to get TMT working with the latest Win 10?

kuzmitch

July 3, 2020
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Hi! Actually, I purchased a DVB-T2 usb stick of MyGica from Aliexpress and the stick came with a copy of ArcSoft stuff (with a working key) to use the stick with. I can be mistaken with the exact product name (sorry about that if I have confused you), though, please have a look at the doc attached (a manual for the ArcSoft software I got). I installed the software on Win 10 with no issues for testing purposes. Probably, the software has restricted functionality in comparison with the stuff you are talking about. But still...

Attachments

• Total Media DE.pdf
      4.2 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Probably, the software has restricted functionality in comparison with the stuff you are talking about. But still...
    Many thanks for sharing that and yes it is not the same thing TMT could play Bluray disks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom