[Radio] FM Radio - Preview Failed: No Signal Detected (1 Viewer)

hey__me

Portal Pro
March 12, 2009
I see that the roadmap states that this is for a future release.. Any idea if it will be fixed on MP1, or are we going to have to wait for MP2?

thornj

July 22, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I have a similar problem with an HVR-2250 and new install of MP 1.0.2. When I scan for radio channels, TV Server configuration and service hang. I've let it run for over 4 hours. ATSC tuning works fine

1) I have a working graph for the FM tuner. Can I manually configure MP with this information?
2) If this is a bug that needs recoding is this scheduled for a 1.1?
3) If this fix isn't scheduled, is there a working FM tuner that is known to work in the US? It seems that one needs more than just "any DVB/ATSC card which has BDA drivers". I'm hoping not to make the same mistake twice.

--Jason

Attachments

• HVR-2250-FM.JPG
    HVR-2250-FM.JPG
    97.9 KB
  • HVR-2250-FM.zip
    1.3 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    it's on the issue tracker, but it aint scheduled for 1.1 (which is due to be released today), they keep putting the issue off unfortunately...

thornj

July 22, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Thanks. I can't wait for 1.1 to go GA.

So, I installed an HVR-1600 that I had sitting around and then I remembered why switched to ATI in the first place -- no FM tuner! So I have 3 ATSC tuners and no FM. Time to get another ATI card. By the time I have an FM tuner, I figure I'll have 3 or 4 ATSC tuners.

If you need testers, let me know. I certainly have enough cards.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yeah, when MP1.1 comes out I will be happy to do testing and logs too. I will probably change to Win7 32bit and can test + provide logs for HVR2200

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom