Folder Picture of Folder without folder.jpg (1 Viewer)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I have a problem with files/songs which are in a folder without a folder.jpg and have no Album cover:

If I set "use folder.jpg to create thumbnails", all files without a cover and the folder doesn't have a folder.jpg, geting a cover art of one (randowm) song within the folder -> I expected that they don't get any cover art.

If I don't set the option, the files without cover are fine (without cover), but also all folder with a folder.jpg don't get a picture, too.

Is there any way to
    - get a folder picture where a folder.jpg is
    - AND songs which don't have a cover art (and folder doesn't have a folder.jpg) are displayed blank?
    :confused:

THANKS!

D

dm15644

AW: Folder Picture of Folder without folder.jpg

It should work like you want it to.

Things to check to find out why it's not working:

- Folder.jpg is hidden usually, unhide in explorer to check if there's indeed no folder.jpg
    - All files that should have a folder.jpg and the ones that shouldn't have to be placed in different folders. Don't mix.
    - Make sure no pictures are embedded in the music files.

Cheers,

jayrock

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Re: AW: Folder Picture of Folder without folder.jpg

It should work like you want it to.

Things to check to find out why it's not working:

- Folder.jpg is hidden usually, unhide in explorer to check if there's indeed no folder.jpg

Thanks! That was it!:D

I thougth "folder.jpg" are only for "manualy" Covers/Pictures, so I have no idea, where the files with the wrong picture came from?!?

But don't matter, if it's fine now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom