Folder view versus straight list (1 Viewer)

Goldmember

Portal Member
June 3, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
When I go to recordings or planner, I see similar shows in folders. I'd like to see it in a 'flat' list so I can see what is (to be) recorded yesterday or tomorrow. The same with music, my collection is organised in artist folder, album sub folders, is there a way to see just a list of albums I have without having to enter every artist folder?

Something strange with the planner: if I sort them on date, I see the dates in the past I looked up the series and pressed "record every time". More logic would be the date of the expected recordings in the future. Am I doing soemthing wrong?

Goldmember

Portal Member
June 3, 2012
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I meant the scheduled section, in Dutch it says 'planner'. But I already found out the solution. If you disable 'series', the list gets sorted on the next recording date. If you enable 'series', it sorts on the date you programmed the series.

I haven't found a solution for the other issue though. All lists are sorted in a rather DOS kind of way. First the folders and then the separate files. So if I want to see what is recorded today and my list is sorted on date, I first see the folders (with 2 or more recordings of a series), scroll down and then see the single programs of today that don't belong to series.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I haven't found a solution for the other issue though. All lists are sorted in a rather DOS kind of way. First the folders and then the separate files. So if I want to see what is recorded today and my list is sorted on date, I first see the folders (with 2 or more recordings of a series), scroll down and then see the single programs of today that don't belong to series.
    This approach was the original intention of the design - to match Windows behaviour. People have different preferences. After quite a long discussion, we are looking at changing this to order strictly by date in MP 1.3b.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom