Font size problem ... (1 Viewer)

maniac's

Portal Pro
July 7, 2004
Paris, FRANCE
Hi,

I'm currently making a plugin for the DiGiMatrix.
I'm experiencing a problem using font tag.

If I declare a label control with the current tag <font>font72</font> as I saw in various plugins, the label will not show string but only figures !

Is it a bug or an unimplemented feature ?
Which are the size supported ?

Thanks for your help !

Mr.Mitchell

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    the Netherlands
    The names of the fonts can be different in each skin, so check that te font is actually available in the skin that you are modifing. If you are modifing MCE then you should know that font72 ONLY has the numbers (so no letters). You can see this in the fonts.xml file with the <start> and <end> tags.

maniac's

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2004
    Paris, FRANCE
    Ok, thanks for the tips...
    Sorry for the question but I did not know about this working process.

Another couple of questions :
    Is it possible to add letter's and other special characters supports to this font ?
    Who is in charge of it ? or if you prefer : Should I have to developp the support by myself ?

maniac's

Portal Pro
    July 7, 2004
    Paris, FRANCE
    I've tried to play with the fonts files and I saw that if you add another font with a dedicated font size, mediaportal automatically generate the picture with the characters used to draw a string !

I've made a font with 40 as size. It fullfills perfectly my needs, but I imagine that there could be unknown impacts and drawbacks in editing this font file. Is it an error or not, could it be deployed to any other install without crashing anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom