Font size (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I watch MP from a distance of about 4m. On 19" display the font is large but from that distance it is hardly readable. Would be nice to have a setting "large fonts" (150%) or if this exceeds the fields limits, than at least a larger font for the title would help (particularly in 'my music').

A

Anonymous

Everything I request for is already done ;-)
I set "mce-skin" fonts 13 and 14 to size 16. Its now readable and looks nice - 18 is also possible but is in "my tv" a little overlapping...
thanks

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I do agree that it would be nice if you could set a default font 'zoom' value in setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    Good job, nice release as usual (y)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4 MediaPortal 2.4 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin and added Moving Pictures and TV Series. All working great. Yay! Closed MP and reopened it and suddenly all my fonts are about quarter the size they were in all sections of MediaPortal. I assume I can...
    Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
    Installed MP1 tonight along with Moving Pictures and TVSeries. Got the Titan Extended thingy and removed Music etc from the skin...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom