Font Sizes (1 Viewer)

Ryan Birkenholz

Portal Member
April 29, 2017
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Maybe there is a way to do this with MP2, but I have a 36" TV and the font size for the recorded programs and movies in my library are barely large enough to read across the room. Can a feature be added to increase font size or if it can be changed already can someone point me in the correct direction?

Timhoh1234

Portal Pro
September 29, 2015
Home Country
Germany Germany
They can be changed in the Mediaconsts.xaml in wmc plugin folder as far as I know. But changing them will partly break the skin, because the font sizes are chosen to fit into available space. In WMC skin the font size is generally a bit larger, perhaps this is a option for you.

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    For BlueVision there is a "Default- Large" Theme that is identical to the "normal"default theme excerpt for larger font sizes. It is only a matter of (not enough) manpower to make similar large- font themes. If you want to try by yourself this would be highly appreciated. You may have a closer look to the default-large theme to get a clue about what's needed to do so...

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It's not so much a matter of man power, changing font sizes and creating a new theme can be done in 5 minutes. But the default-large theme is not created by me and not good from my point of view. Mosts texts are cropped, because too large.The feasible font size depends on space and design as Tim also mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom