Forum Downtime (1 Viewer)

luke

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This one was really out of all our hands. SBC, our upstream provider decided to route someone elses IP addresses to us. This happened Sunday morning around 12:40AM CST. Everything was finally fixed today, Monday 12:45PM CST. If this kind of unreliability continues we'll be moving the server somewhere else for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are channel IDs. These are two different things. mc2xml's channel IDs haven't got a hope of matching up to MediaPortals. mc2xml has IDs that are something like "I20.515292.microsoft.com" (or maybe...
    You're welcome. I'm happy to try to help where I can. :) Let's be really clear. There are channel numbers... and there are...
    Well it seems the party is well & truly over.
    Replies
    Views
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than just the "previous" one, that I don't know. Probably made sense when it was designed (y)
    Historical reasons, so that if you update to a new version and it fails, you can go back to old one. As to why it keeps more than...
    The IMDb+ scraper-script and plugin combination for Moving-Pictures is the first scraper to support custom options, allowing you to...
    Replies
    Views
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means team-members and plugin devs can reply, but others can not, hence it is "read only".
    Thread moved to public forum. Please note that the status of this thread is "Not open for further replies", which actually means...
    Dear community, I started this thread some time ago in the internal team forums, but we think it is time to share it with you. It...
    Replies
    Views
    The current situation The current uncertain economic climate has created the cancellations of a great number of interesting and entertaining shows. One such show is "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" this one was started back in 13th January 2008. There is one drama however which hasn't yet met the same fate which is known...
    The current situation The current uncertain economic climate has created the cancellations of a great number of interesting and...
    The current situation The current uncertain economic climate has created the cancellations of a great number of interesting and...
    Replies
    Views
    80 to 140W isn't as bad as I expected, I'd rate you at 2 freezers :-). Currently I use 105 to 140watts for my server but this includes the switch, modem, micro server and a rather inefficient UPS. With regards the UPS I just worked out today via google that a big UPS with a small load will be inefficent. I am looking at getting a...
    80 to 140W isn't as bad as I expected, I'd rate you at 2 freezers :-). Currently I use 105 to 140watts for my server but this...
    G’day, I’m about to overhaul my current setup and thought I’d write about it in case anyone was interested. Existing setup &...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom