forum request (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

This is a suggestion regarding the forum layout. It would be nice to have a login button in the navigation bar at the top.

This would be handy when going straight to a topic, and wishing to reply as a forum member. Otherwise you have to visit the main page first to log in, then back to the topic.

Obviously a low priority item as I'm sure you have your hands full with other (programming) things.

Cheers

A

Anonymous

Well...

If you are not logged in, and press reply, you will be taken to the login page, and after sucessfull login, you will be taken directly to the reply page... so no need to go back to main

//[XC]D-Ice

A

Anonymous

I see that now, thanks for the clarification. Strange though, I replied in a different topic earlier (without logging in), and was taken directly to a reply window where I wrote my reply, same as I am now. It was placed as guest, without the option for logging in. Someone must have slipped something in my drink :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I disabled Guest account yesterday since all guests posts makes a thread hard to read. YOu do not know who says what.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom